Monday, November 1, 2010

To Goose...

Today is my little brother, Kiernan's, 16th birthday! I'm sad I'm missing his birthday this year but I know he'll still be having a fun one. Kiernan and I had our ups and downs as we grew up together, as all siblings do, but he's become one of my closest friends and a wonderful brother to me. I love my little brother very much and I'm so proud to have watched him as he's become the excellent young man he is.

Jessy, Kiernan, Dave, Me, Mom, Dad, Tommy
Wedding Day
We're Cute I Know
And We're Goofy Too
Battling it out for a spoon
Kiernan, Me, Jessy, Mom, and Tommy
In Victoria
I Love Him
Being Silly
With all the Griffin Cousins:
Kiernan, Me, Harrison, Trenton, Samantha, Jessy,
Taylor, Lenaya, Tommy, Jonathan, and Ashlee
One Halloween
At Northwood Elm.
When we were all little