Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fairy tales...

I have always loved fairy tales my whole life. I love the magic, the love stories, mystery, and far off lands that they take you to. I enjoy collecting fairy tale stories, movies, anything... My favorite musical is a compilation of many fairy tales as it take little red riding hood, rapunzel, cinderella, jack and the beanstalk, and many other classics
I recommend the movie... the play is great live too!!

My favorite movie is about the man who gave to us Neverland and Peter Pan-

I even find inspiration from their tale's and create my own, be it in art work or story. Either way these fairy tales are a part of my life that I love and enjoy. It could be that Disney takes them and creates their own or it could've just been the books I had as a kid, but either way I hope that one day my future children will have this same love as I.


Here are some art pieces I did do on my own based on these beloved fairy tales--
Beauty and the Beast is probably one of my favorites