Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Terrible Fright

So last night, just as Dave and I had comfortably fallen asleep, we hear this big sound in our apartment. It sounded like a door being slammed shut and I shook Dave and asked him if he had heard it.

He said yes and instantly jumped to make sure we were safe. After inspecting the apartment and seeing no one or nothing amiss we got back into bed but were both a little shaken. He then suggested it was my brush in the mirror cabinet that fell against the mirror side, I checked but was glad to know it was not my brush that had scared us. Then he wondered if it was the laundry room door outside our apartment, but I had remembered locking it up yesterday when I was all done with the laundry. Finally it hit him, my face wash had fallen into the tub from its resting shelf. All that built of nervousness we both had dissipated as we went to check and saw it was true. Funny how things like that will happen.