Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's That Time Of Year Again... The Bad Hair Decision Time...

So every time around this time of the year I start to get sick of my hair...  in the past it usually ended up just getting a lot lighter, but this year and last year I decided drastic haircuts was the way to go... but sadly that's a bad idea....
This years adventure was bangs... I've pretty much always had bangs my whole life-
Cute when I was a kid across the forehead
Then for years, up until now, I had swoopy  bangs
 ...But the swoopy bangs were getting old and they weren't growing fast enough or I was just cutting them to the same spot too much because when they were in the in-between length they drove me crazy, but either way I took out the sheers and chopped them away. Inspired by Disney's Cinderella's bangs I took the cut -

 ... and I don't like them.... but luckily my bangs really do grow back fast sooo they won't last for long unlike my drastic decision of last year where I chopped off 6 inches and got this -


Sure it's cute for every few days, but you really don't have very many styling choices with it and I wanted my longer hair back and I'm still working on getting back to the length it was at... It's grown about 4 inches but it's still not to my content length. I'm hoping to get it a lot longer though :)... hopefully I won't make any more bad hair decisions anytime soon to the next year...