Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fire Alarm

I'm so proud of Cohen. Last night at about 1:30 when I was about to put him in his bassinet because he finally fell asleep after being awake for two hours the fire alarm went off. And it's LOUD. Really annoying and loud (which means you're going to wake up). We got out of our bedroom, I covered his little ears and grabbed his jacket and we went outside. Luckily our outside building alarm isn't too loud too.
Cohen slept in my arms the whole time we were outside. He was awesome. I was worried though about after it all since I'd been holding him the whole time that he wouldn't go to sleep in his bassinet but he went down without a problem.
Then a half hour after we were finally back in bed (an hour after it went off) it went off again. I just rolled him out in his bassinet this time not wanting to mess with the sleeping that was still going on. Luckily it only was on for about 3 mins just from resetting it.
Our little man got almost 4 hours of sleep that nap. He's the best.