Tuesday, October 23, 2012

We Also Love Visitors

Since Cohen has been born we have had a lot of visitors. My mom came for a week after he was born to help me out and get to know her first grandchild. It was great! I got super spoiled and when she left and it was just me and the baby at home during the day (that first day for sure) I struggled with getting things done besides taking care of the baby. Luckily we figured it out though after a few days.
Our next visitor came after Cohen was three weeks old! We loved having Dave's dad stay with us and we also got to have his sister Katherine too the next day. Dave also took that whole week off too so he could spend time with his family. It was great having people to hand the baby off to when I needed to go do something. 
That weekend we had Cohen's baby blessing and got the most visitors then. It was wonderful being surrounded by family and friends who loved and supported us.
This last weekend we got to see my Uncle and Aunt and their three girls too for about an hour. It was fun being able to catch up with them all.
Cohen I think has enjoyed the visitors most of all though because it means he gets held a lot more while he's sleeping instead of having to go in his bassinet. Luckily he's pretty good about getting used to sleeping in it again. 
We've loved having everyone stop by and see our new baby!