Thursday, October 4, 2012

4 October 2012

I can't believe how fast it's all going! I love being a mommy for this little guy. He's so sweet and a pretty great sleeper. It was so nice to have my mom here for a week to help out with the apartment, Comet, food, and Cohen (of course). I also loved having Dave home for those first couple of days. Monday was probably the hardest day of my life as a mom since it was my first day all on my own and it was like Cohen knew it too so he was a little extra challenging. Luckily though he's gotten better. I can't believe next weekend he'll be getting blessed. It'll be so fun to have more family in town for it. I just hope that come that next day when it's just the two of us at home again he doesn't decide to repeat this last Monday.
One week old
Two weeks old