Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dreams

Pretty much ever since little Cohen has come home almost every night I have this same dream. It's one of those ones that you think is really happening and get confused when you wake up too. It's nothing exciting, it's actually a little annoying.
I dream about nursing Cohen. And it tends to be the dream right before I wake up to actually nurse him. It makes me feel like I have been up all night feeding my child rather than sleeping for a few hours. The worst is when I wake up and think I need to change sides and have a little panic attack when I can't find him in the bed. Then I realize it was just a dream and he's still asleep in his bassinet.
I often wonder if I'm alone in this strangeness and I'm sure I am. I don't wish it on anyone but I figured I should make a note of it before I forget about it ten years down the road.