Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Playlist

So I've decided that for something new I'd post Playlists every once and a while like this rather than have it automatically on the side of my blog. Enjoy!
--Gabrielle Jean
  1. Say Something - Ghost vs. Sanne
  2. Taking Chances - Platinum Weird
  3. Will You Be Around - Platinum Weird
  4. Lost Without You - Delta Goodrem
  5. I Can Sing A Rainbow - Delta Goodrem
  6. Butterfly Fly Away - Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus
  7. Hello Seattle - Owl City
  8. What this Woman Needs - SheDAISY
  9. Still Holding Out For You - SheDAISY
  10. Half of My Heart - John Mayer
  11. Dreaming With A Broken Heart - John Mayer
  12. Children of the Night - Richard Marx
  13. It's All Coming Back To Me - Celine Dion
  14. Love Story/Viva la Vida - Jon Schmidt
  15. We Belong - Pat Benata
  16. The Way You Look Tonight - Maroon 5
  17. Firefly - A*Teens
  18. Rhythm of the Pridelands - Lion King 2
  19. Out of Africa - John Barry
  20. Finding Neverland Theme - Jan A. P. Kaczmarekr



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones