Thursday, September 16, 2010

So Here's the Wedding Story...

Leading Up to the Wedding
Dave and I were apart for 3 weeks, but then he came up to Washington where we did things like going to the zoo, had pictures taken and a lot of shopping. Then we all packed up with my family and made the trek up to Canada where I had a bridal shower, went through the temple for the first time, and had our Canada wedding reception since we couldn't do that after the wedding.
My family and I left for Washington and Dave, his dad, and twin sister and the next day. Dave and I went and got our marriage license which was an adventure since he had just gotten to his hotel from the long drive from Alberta. The following days we picked up one of his groomsmen and then one of my bridesmaids up from the airport, we visited Seattle, had a bunch of people over at my parents house for dinner, and got ready for the wedding.
The Wedding Day

I woke up at 6 am by having my, Camille's and Jennifer's alarms on our phones going off all at the same time. I jumped into the shower and then got to work on doing my hair as I sat in front of the mirror in my closet trying to get the idea I had in my head to work. Then Emily showed up and the two other sleeping bridesmaids in my bed got up. I put on some church clothes and then went to make sure my mom was getting all ready. My mom and I left for Dave's hotel where we had Dave and his dad follow us to the temple. I got all ready for the temple sealing and met up with Dave. The sealing was beautiful with all those who were there loved and supported us. I then went and put on my beautiful wedding dress (which I had in fact gotten from fairy godmothers!) and met up with Dave again who looked wonderful. We then waited inside the temple for everyone outside to be ready for us. When we exited the temple we were welcomed with love and congratulations from friends and family. Then the photographer had us take a bunch of pictures. We then went over to the church and ate lunch with family which was catered by the Cheese Cake Factory. We met up with the photographer again at the reception location and took pictures with her until the reception started where we stood in line and shook a bunch of peoples hands, ate, danced, and finally took off for our honeymoon!


Dave and I at the Zoo-



Picture Holly took of us -

At the Canada bridal shower with Katherine, Dave's twin -

Canada Reception -

Some wedding pictures I already posted....