Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Silly Things We Do

Holly and I had a sleepover in February... it was one of those ones where you're up until about 3:30 in the morning. Well during this sleepover we made a list of guys we called claims on.

My Claims

Wolverine

James Franco in Fly Boys

Aragorn

Peter Parker

Irish friend in Ps I Love You

Leopold

Mr. Bingley

Patrick Dempsey in Enchante

Jude Law in The Holiday

and Jasper Cullen in the Twilight book series


Holly's Claims

Cyclopse

Other guy in Fly Boys

Boromir

Harry Osborn

Jerry Kenedy

Prince Adam

Mr. Darcy

Edward

Jack Black in The Holiday

Emmet Cullen in the Twilight book series



I Saw the Duchess today with my mom and one of her friends... it was pretty good... I felt sorry for her and the life she had to live in some ways... I thought Keira Knightley did a good job though....