Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Weekend

Here's what happened Christmas weekend for us-
Saturday day we just hung out in the apartment and watched a few movies, included White Christmas. Then we went over to my parents' house for dinner. Dinner was great and we got to sing songs and open up a few Christmas presents. Then we played "Buzz Word" which was fun but tricky. We had "The Old Guys" vs "The Young Guys" and the old guys took the cake, good job dad, mom, and Dave. We came home and finished White Christmas and then hopped into our bed.
Christmas morning we woke up and opened up presents!!! My presents I got included : "The Count of Monte Cristo", all of "House, MD" on DVD, a pair of yellow converses, an Xbox Kinect, The Disneyland game (awesome), Little Big Planet 2, Candy, Clothes, and the rest of The Muppets movies that we didn't own yet! Dave got a 3DS, a bunch of gaming games, all of the Indiana Jones movies, Legos, Candy, Clothes, and more. We enjoyed our warm fireplace all day long too! We had a yummy roast beast for dinner that Dave winged in the crock pot (which we love). And we watched "Crazy Stupid Love". We also played a bunch of our new games, including the Disneyland game. Dave and I both got a workout (unprepared for) doing this one. My arms and legs are still killing me.
Dave had Monday off so we went on a date to Ruth's Chris for lunch (so yummy) and then we walked around Bellesquare. We ran a few errands and then headed home for more gaming, cuddling, movie watching time. It was so nice to have him to my self for a four day weekend!! Now I just need to entertain myself for the rest of the week until work again next week.
Here are some pictures from this weekend, they're out of order but oh well:
Waiting for me to finish getting ready for our date



all worn out