Saturday, December 3, 2011

3 December 2011


Christmas is coming so fast! We've already got most of our Christmas shopping done and yesterday I got an early Christmas present. I had received an email from my mom about a bunny that needed a new home and I had forwarded the email to Dave who emailed me back saying I should see if I could get the bunny. I was thrilled Dave would even let me try. Well I called the lady and told her I was interested in the bunny, she said I could come over to meet him the next day and see if he was a good match. I told Dave all of this and he said I needed to go meet my bunny as soon as I could so he could join our little family. Well when I went over I fell in love, he's darling, shy, and the sweetest little guy ever. After meeting him I went to work and counted down the time until I could bring the bunny home. I finished up with work and Dave picked me up. We drove to the lady's house and brought him to our little apartment. We bunny proofed the place next. Dave and I agreed his original name had to go and we decided to name him Comet! We watched him hop around the apartment for a while and then we went to Target to get a few more supplies (he came with pretty much everything). 
This morning we woke up to him playing with his hanging little bell. I love having this cute little guy hop around the apartment.

Coming up to say hi while I take pictures of him


we love when he cleans his face and ears

he loves climbing up on top of his cage



his favorite place to hang out is under the table




A few days before we got Comet I decorated the house for Christmas! It was fun to break out our little Christmas box and put everything up.

Each year Dave and I get to pick out our own special ornament and this is mine




So my next pet I want is this little guy-