Thursday, July 29, 2010

29 July 2010

Here's the update on my life post stressing over finals and packing:
  • Dave graduated from BYU-I and I'm so very proud of him and his accomplishments in life.
  • We drove down to Riverton, UT with Dave's dad and loaded up our things in the U-HAUL
  • Drove to Henderson, NV following my aunt and uncle and stayed the night in a hotel
  • Drove to Tempe, AZ -- OUR NEW HOME -- and unloaded the trailer
  • Went shopping for a bed and other things to make the apt more into a home
  • Went to a wave pool that wasn't feeling all to wavey
  • Cried a little when saying goodbye to fly back home to WA for the month until Dave and I get married
  • Set up photography sessions
  • Boarded the plane
So over all a lot was done and accomplished. It's definitely a bitter sweet moment in my life.