Tuesday, July 20, 2010

20 July 2010

It's finals time once again... and I'm not enjoying it as usual. But not only is it finals time it's also: packing up my stuff, figuring out the stuff of mine that I'm going to take to Arizona for when I'm married or to DI as well as Dave's stuff, figuring out how we're getting to AZ then how I'm getting to WA, planning wedding stuff, and being sick all in one. So much fun I know.
So Dave and I went to my family's family reunion for the 4th of July weekend in Escalante, UT which was fun. It was nice to see my family again and see how Dave was with the WHOLE family. We went fishing while out there, worked on the ranch, saw fireworks, went to church, played Hand and Foot, and just hung out. It was a bummer w
hen we had to leave and go back to school that monday though.
This last weekend we went up to Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada and I got to meet Dave's family, I had met his dad before but that was all. It was nice to finally put faces with names and meet my future in-laws. I got to play with my future little niec
es and nephews too who are DARLING! Two of them even made me little pictures since they found out I'm an "artist" from Dave. I got to see Avatar: The Last Airbender (and yes I've seen every single episode of this show lol) with Dave, Dave's Dad (Rodney) and twin sister (Katherine). It was a good movie, but they really need to make the rest of
the series into movies or else it won't be all that good. I also was able to meet Dave's Grandma and Aunt on our way up to Medicine Hat after crossing the border, they're darling. We played Rook with Rodney, Katherine, Kayley (Sister in-law), and Greg (Dave's brother/ Kayley's husband). We were also able to go to Echo Dale (a lake) with all of them as well as their kids and Karey (Dave's other sister) and her kids. That was a lot of fun and the first time I had gravy on my fries, which I might add I enjoyed very much. The whole trip was nice, but I wish we had done it earlier on in the semester and had more time.


Oh and I have a tumblr account now too: Creative Honey