Friday, May 31, 2013

Cohen's Pool

So last weekend when we went to Denio's We picked up a "pool" for Cohen because he loves, loves, LOVES to be in water. The pool is really a really big mixing bowl but it's a perfect baby pool, especially for only $5.
So today I figured it was a good day to try it out with him. I had to fill it up as much as I could carry from the tub and then grabbed two of our juice jugs and filled those both up with water, poured them in, and called it good. I then dressed Cohen in his swimming suit, not bothering with the swim top since he'd be on our shaded patio, took some bath toys and put him in. He LOVED it. He was splashing up a storm and happily playing with his toys. I love how much he loves water. One of these days we'll have to try out the real pool again too, but for now this is perfect.