Tuesday, May 14, 2013

1st Mother's Day

This Sunday was my first Mother's Day as a mom. My two boys (mostly Dave) spoiled me. Dave knew I had really been wanting a yellow cardigan so he went to multiple stores to find me one (I have the best husband ever) and he knew I've been wanting a full body massage since being pregnant pretty much so he got Cohen to give me one. I was so surprised by both thoughtful gifts and thrilled. Not only did I get those, but Dave got up with Cohen that morning so I could sleep in a little longer and Cohen slept GREAT that night. Dave also took care of ALL the meals that day too which included bbq'ing some burgers and hot dogs which I LOVE. Like I said, my boys spoiled me. I'm so grateful to have them both in my life!
The start of taking a picture with my baby(s) each Mother's Day