Sunday, October 30, 2011

30 October 2011

Life has been.... filled with work. My job has me working every week day now which is great but takes up my week and I feel like I don't get to do anything with my personal life really anymore. I guess that's part of being in the real world. Beyond work I've been trying to hurry and finish up on stuff for the Winter Bazaar I'm participating in on SATURDAY, I still have a lot more drawings to do!
I was able to get off work a little early last week which was nice so I was able to go and do things I wanted to do like photograph this cute little nursery that I drive past everyday on my way to work. Yesterday I dragged Dave out of the apartment and snapped a few photos of us. I also got to take some senior pictures yesterday at these two awesome locations (one of them being somewhere I've always wanted to photograph too!!). Dave and I went out last night and saw "The Three Musketeers" at the theater and it was a pretty good movie. We both enjoyed it and thought that they did a good job putting it all together.

                           
Oh and we also learned that it literally pays to be a twin today. Dave got a two dollar bill from some twin study thing at UW!