Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cohen - Talking

Cohen isn't a huge talker but I LOVE his little voice when he uses the words he knows. These are the ones he knows:
Mamma / mommy (ma-E)
Daddy / daddy (da-E)
Grandpa (papa / bapa)
Bye-bye (ba-bye)
Bird (bur)
Ew
Ow
Snack (nac)
Hi
Night-night (my-might)
Dog-dog
Duck (Duh-duh)
Ellie (ehwe)
Help (al-P)
Please (bees)
More (Moe)
Elmo (mo-oh)
No
Uh-huh
Bottle (baba / ba-L)
Baby
Peas
Banana (nana) -Apple is also called nana
Cheese (chee-sssss) -rolled "s"
Jesus (Gee-ssss-a) -rolled "s"
Lilly (yil-yE)
Noah (no-AH /no-E-ah)
Ball
Up (ba)
Book (buh)
Fish (fshhh)
Bowl (bow)
Arm (ahm)
Block (bock)
Blueberry (boo-ba)
Ear
Eye
Nose - he scrunched up his nose and says it nasily every time.

And that's all the ones I can think of right now. But I wanted to write them down before I forget how he said them when he was a little guy.