Friday, January 20, 2012

20 January 2012: Lots of Snow

We've gotten a lot of snow this last week! It's been beautiful and it's so nice not to have to go out into it to go to classes unlike Rexburg. I've been with my family pretty much all week while Dave has been in sunny California for work. It's been fun being able to play games, watch movies, not have work, take pictures, and just hang out with them. I also brought Comet a long with me, who loves exploring my bedroom. He's allowed under my bed and my bed is low enough he can just jump on top of it and hang out with me on there and there's my desk he can go under and there's under the piano bench/piano... so many new places to hide since there aren't any chords for him to get to unlike in our apartment. Before we move back into our apt I need to get him a basket he can hide under so he can have more playing areas since he's not allowed under pretty much anything besides the table.



it's a marshmallow world in the winter


Oh and we had a big tree fall down in our backyard! luckily the only thing it broke was a section of our neighbors fence and no one got hurt!