Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Please Be Out There Somewhere

I want a website that'll tell me recipes I can do based off of what things I tell it I have in my fridge and pantry... 
Like if I tell it I have eggs, milk, butter, flour and water it tells me I can make Pancakes. And if I included other items in that it'd not only list pancakes but give me my other options with the food I have AND not include recipes for things that include items I don't have... that's the worst!! I hate finding a recipe after searching through all the chicken recipes in all the cook books I own and thinking "oh I'm going to make this for dinner" and realize oh I'm missing one key ingredient other than chicken. It's such a let down after getting all excited...


If anyone knows of such a website or can make such a website let me know!!!