Friday, December 12, 2014

A Baby Story Pt 4

After getting home from the hospital we waited for my dad and Cohen to get back home from church. Cohen then went down for his nap and we waited for my mom and Jessy to get here. Jessy and my dad stayed for a few hours but had to head home around 5. 









My mom stayed with us until Tuesday afternoon and it was great having her here to help with Cohen while we adjusted to having a new baby again. She was so good about playing Legos with him over and over again and making sure he was getting a lot of attention. We also had Laura, her husband, and youngest come over to see Olivia one night while my mom was here too!














We then had the weekend and beginning of the next week just to ourselves with Dave not working and getting into the groove of being a family of four.  






  






















Dave, sadly, HAD to go on a business trip starting that Wednesday so my mom was able to come out again to help me. We did a lot of shopping and had our first snow fall. Unfortunately my mom couldn't stay with us for all of Dave's trip because of work so we had to tough it out from Friday afternoon until Dave got back Saturday evening. We all survived and did better than I had expected with only one melt down on my part. 



Because my mom had to leave earlier than I thought a friend was able to watch Cohen during Olivia's 2 week check up which was great because he got out of the house, had a play date and i didn't have to stress over having both my kiddos there for a longer than normal appointment. Other than that though we stayed home and toughed it out until Dave got home.