Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Moving- Part 1

Our last couple of weeks before the big moving day were a bit crazy. Luckily, thanks to the help of friends who were willing to watch Cohen for us during some packing time and picking up the uhaul truck we were able to get it all ready.













pushing his umbrella stroller for the last time on its way to the trash
these boxes made me a little sad my baby wasn't a baby anymore
helping mommy pack shoes

last "mommy and me group walk"


rode with daddy in the big truck from one parking spot to the one closer to our apt


We were also lucky and had a couple friends help Dave load the furniture and a ton of boxes into our truck. Especially since it started to sprinkle right after they all left and POUR the following day.

in our empty apartment



All and all packing didn't go nearly as bad as I thought it would with a little busy trouble maker running around like I thought as it would. Cohen was so good about trying to actually help too! He helped load the boxes he was allowed to, did MANY trash runs with me, and was good about playing on his own when I needed him to.

Before moving we made sure to get our favorite locale Chinese restaurant food and I had to get both Costa Vida and Del Taco one more time. I already miss eating at all three of those places.

Cohen and I also got in lots of walks to take in the little area we used to live in and were always happy to spend more time with friends. We also had a little going away party the Friday night before we took off. Since it was raining we were able to go to Britany and Anthony's house instead of doing the poolside BBQ that was our original plan. We loved getting to see a bunch of our friends one last time.



giving Noah hugs







Thank you for two years of fond memories Roseville!