Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day this year we took it nice and easy which was PERFECT for how crazy life has been lately with moving, pregnancy, etc. Saturday night we went out for brinner (breakfast for dinner... one of my favorite things) and we LOVED it. Cohen loved flirting with our waitress the whole time we were there too. Sunday we went to church in our new ward, where Cohen went into the new nursery with no problems. It was nice having that be our first time at church too since it was mother's day so all the women were in Relief Society which meant I could sit by Dave's cousin, Laura, and actually know someone there. After we got home I got my tasty treats as my gift from my two boys, we popped in a movie, ate dinner, called my mom and hung out.
So grateful for my little guy who gave this day a new meaning in my life and I can't believe come next year I'll have two munchkins that I'll be a mom too!



he looked SUPER cute in this picture.... and my eyes were closed so I cropped it to show off my cutie pie better