Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Missing Some Foods

Other than missing friends the thing I miss the most about Roseville/anywhere we've lived is the food.... just need to find new good places here I guess. I just wish I could bring my favorite restaurants with us whenever we move.

These are my number one favorites that I miss in each place so if you're ever in the area go to them-

Tempe:
Oregano's - chicken caeser salad and a peanut butter pizza-cookie

Redmond:
Coho - they have the best salmon and mashed potato dinner!!

Roseville:
Rose Garden - Their sweet and sour pork was to die for and we also loved their fried rice (and my husband loved the chowmein)

So far our favorite restaurant that we've had (that isn't a big chain one) is Mamma Mia's.

But right now I REALLY just want Thanksgiving dinner.