Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My 1.5 Year Old's Top 15 Books

Cohen LOVES books. He has a bunch of little board books but he has his favorites and will bring them to you to read over and over and over again. I've got almost all his favorite ones memorized. Some of them aren't my favorites but others are super cute.
By Row:
1. The Pet Shop book | 2. The Number Book | 3. Find the Duck  |  4.  Zoo Babies
1. The Very Hungry Carerpillar  |  2. My Little Words Book  | 3. If you can... we can!
1.  Baby Farm Animals |  2. Playful Kitten (I couldn't find a link for this one, but it's super cute and illustrated by Rachel Baines with tactile features)  | 3. Noisy Farm  | 4. B is my Blanket (and yes he has the pink one, we got it before we were even pregnant)
These next ones are all Sandra Boynton ones
1. Moo, Baa, La La La!  |  2. Opposites  | 3. Blue Hat, Green Hat  | 4. Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs!