Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Wish List

This Christmas I mostly want clothes and accessories. Since Cohen's always growing and I still fit into most of my clothes, buying clothes for me isn't normally in the cards. So of course it's the thing I'm most drawn to. Other than clothes I'd love to get a 50mm lens, a tripod that can do both portrait and landscape pictures, a few more Alex Ross comic books, and more of 7th Heaven on DVD (I've got the first 3 seasons). You can see those items here. But these are examples for accessories I'd love to have:
1 | 3 | 5 | 6
1. A new pair of earrings, preferably studs. Ones I've picked are examples of what I like, three of them came from the same etsy store and are linked above
2. A new haircut and professional color
3. A new watch, I linked my favorite one above, but two are from Fossil and two are from American Eagle | I like this watch too that I just found!! LOVE
4. Some dark tan "riding" boots! Loved having the ones my little sister out grew but then my feet got too wide for them after being pregnant
5. An infinity scarf, once again I linked my favorite (and yes all three that I have for examples are the same just different colors they're all from Target though). I would also love a knit mustard yellow one and an off white one (but I'm thinking I might try to do one of them myself)
6. Light blue boyfriend cardigan and a more "fall" toned yellow cardigan, both from target

Wish list for Cohen this year is mostly toys. As far as clothes go he'll be in the 18-24 month clothes (2T  for some brands, ask the store what the difference is between the two), but he's getting into toys more, including stuffed animals as well as loving his books more and more so this is our Christmas list for him:

1. Wooden train set (preferably not Thomas the Tank Engine) Ikea and Target both have some (as well as other stores they were just the examples I found)
2. Alphabet blocks
3. Regular wooden block set
4. Books, board books are great for him to flip through but we love all kinds (the ones I posted are ones we don't have... we have a lot of the Sandra Boynton ones and we only have "The Very Hungry Catipiller" by Eric Carle as far as big board book authors go)