Thursday, October 24, 2013

24 October 2013

Life is crazy trying to keep up with Cohen these days... he is such a smart little cookie. He figured out how to unlock and open the dishwasher the other day to add to our MANY things we've had to baby proof in our apartment. He loves to explore. I mean he really is a little adventuring soul. I love it even if it does drive me crazy some days.
Our poor little guy has been teething too which is a bummer since it's for sure the two bottom molars but we think he's getting his top ones in too. His acid reflux has been kicking in more lately too. I need to come up with a lot of fun activities to keep him distracted from his teeth and things he's not supposed to get into. We go outside A LOT still. I'm so grateful we live in sunny California so we can go outside everyday. He also loves to help me with things like laundry, sort of helping me put things away (which he likes to take right back out but it's a work in progress), watch animal movies (he LOVES dogs and cats), and even painting.
Here are some recent pictures I've gotten of him:

his outfit matches one of the outfits i did for one of my illustrations recently










when did he become a toddler!?!