Friday, October 11, 2013

11 October 2013

We haven't been up to anything super exciting as of late but that doesn't mean I don't LOVE our regular routine life because I do.
Here's a typical day:
Dave wakes me up and then goes and wakes up Cohen and brings him to me in bed. We say goodbye and Dave is off to work.
We make our way to the living room and play until breakfast
Breakfast happens (which is probably the hardest one for me to come up with something to feed Cohen but I always find something and he lucks out and I actually make him a breakfast a lot too).
More playing and getting ready for the day finally happens.
Cohen gets a bottle and we'll usually go for a walk around this time too.
Come home and have lunch
More playing until nap time
Cohen has his nap, which is usually 2-2:30 hours of sleep, hallelujah
I'm usually on the computer during this time (probably going through pictures I had taken that day or the day before).
Cohen gets up, has some juice and then we go for a tiny walk, usually to the mailbox and back.
Cohen gets a snack and has some more juice (he's a juice addict)
We play until Dave gets home by which time Cohen is usual pushing me around (if I'm standing) until I get him dinner. (He really needs to learn to talk so he won't have to push me anymore when he wants something)
We hang out the three of us, often times watching a movie and playing with Cohen.
Cohen has his bath, then applesauce, then a bottle, a little more playing, kisses his daddy and waves night night, I take him in his room and snuggle with him for a second and tell him goodnight.
He usually plays in his crib for like 15 mins (sometimes it's crying) and then he falls asleep on his one, can I get another hallelujah.
Dave and I make our way to our bedroom where we get ready for bed, snuggle and talk about our day until we fall asleep.
Cohen usually wakes up only 1 time in the middle of the night, HALLELUJAH (yes it deserved all caps, it took a long time to get there).

So that's our daily little routine. Sometimes Dave will go on a business trip which can range from 2 days to a full week (so glad he's not doing the month long ones anymore). I take a ton of pictures of Cohen throughout the week usually. Cohen gets into (or tries too) something he's not supposed to. We hang out with the Riddle girls a lot, usually walking up the hill to window shop. We'll play at the park too. Life is great.
Here are some pictures of our great life as of late:




  



"mom feed me!!!"

snuggles with daddy during conference
 
cinnamon rolls and orange rolls for the sunday morning session
 







      
  

taking daddy to the airport




we went to "Coaster" Vida