Monday, September 16, 2013

Cohen's First Birthday Party

We had Cohen's party this weekend while my parents and two of my siblings were in town. Around Christmas time last year I had decided I wanted to do a Classic Winnie the Pooh party after receiving a super cute CWtP cook book... and yes I know that is way in advance to know the theme. So after months of collecting ideas it was finally time to prep for the party. A lot of time went into different parts of the party (a couple of paintings, fun themed treats, other food, decorating, etc) but it was never super stressful because I had started coming up with what I wanted so long ago.
The day came and we had my family and a few friends over to celebrate Cohen turning one. It was fun to see everyone, eat the tasty food, and watch Cohen as he interacted with everyone, opened presents, and poked the birthday cake (no smash cake experience for this baby).