Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Riley

Our family (Murphy family) lost our dog Fergus O'Riley or as we called him, Riley. He was a great dog in spite of his naughty puppy years (he ate everything including my first cell phone days after getting it). He was always so friendly to me when I'd come home, even after going away to school and after getting married. He was my first banana buddy and came running with the first crack of the peel.  He sat on the stairs like a person which was great. There was even one time when we were still in temecula and he came back inside from our backyard and was still super hyper that he ran horizontally on the back of the couch. I loved that dog even after he got stinky. I'm sad he passed away but I know he's happily eating all the bananas he can right now in doggy heaven.