Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July.... and Update

For the 4th of July we got to have a 4 day weekend which has been FANTASTIC! I've decided I prefer having Dave home the thurs-fri rather than the mon-tues.
On the 4th it's self Cohen and I ran a few errands and picked up Jamba Juice and Subway for lunch. We hung out, watched "The Big Bang Theory", Skyped with my family, and I took pictures of Cohen.




Cohen now walks pretty much everywhere now with little crawling. This little boy is going to be running in no time! He also got his top 3 (the fourth is still coming) teeth. I also got asked if he was a year old!! My baby is  growing up way too fast and already looks like a little toddler he's so big. He loves to wave now and actually means it, clapping is a favorite too. He loves to dance, especially to "The Big Bang Theory" theme song (which I played him the full song and he only liked the theme song part and didn't care about the rest). He is no longer afraid of the harmonica (I think it just shocked him in the beginning which made him cry) and he actually smiled for it today. His favorite toy right now is a wooden spoon:




It has been super hot here for the last two weeks or so and I'm ready for a break from it! And Cohen is still not sleeping through the night, but I'm hopeful.