Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Clothes...

For the last month or so I've been so sick of all my clothes and wanting new ones really bad. But all my shopping is pretty much devoted to getting Cohen clothes because he actually needs them and I don't since I'm not out growing my clothes every 3 months (thankfully). But here are some of the clothes I've found that I've been wanting (oh and if you click on the picture it'll take you to the site):
Cardigans-


I also really want a 3/4 length sleeve cheery yellow cardigan but haven't found one that I LOVE yet. But otherwise I'm loving this blue/green color motif lately.
Skirt-
I've been DYING for a light pink pencil skirt these days... so far the only place I've found that has one I like doesn't have it at our store and they don't sell their clothes online... oh H&M
I also want a new fun summer dress. Some brown flats and new black flats (mine are dying). And a new pair of vans sneakers (I miss my old pair and converse look goofy with anything except bootleg jeans)