Monday, March 11, 2013

Eating Baby Food

So Cohen has major food/drink envy. It started up last month around my birthday and then it got really bad by our trip. So it was time to start Cohen on the pureed baby food. His first one he had was banana (I had mushed some up on my fingers a couple of times just to see if he'd like the flavor during our trip to WA and after that) and he LOVED it. After the 3 day wait period between foods We tried carrots, which I was worried he wouldn't like as much as banana because it's not quite as sweet. His first bite was so funny. But after the first couple of spoonfuls he LOVED that too. This little boy just loves eating food like a grown up. Now he doesn't open his mouth as much if we're holding him while eating hoping we'll share because he's actually eating food now too. It's so exciting to watch him grow up (even if it's a little too fast for my liking).