Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thumb Sucker

This is our life as of late:
Cohen has started to suck his thumb and it's a beautiful thing. I still wish he was a pacifier lover but only because that's easier to break babes of later on. He's also way into grabbing onto his little feet... so cute.

He's also starting to eat rice cereal which I'd hoped to skip but I'm so glad he's eating it so I get a break. This boy eats all day long I feel like.
waiting for the food
1st time


Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

Day 5
  



We had Gavin and Aubrey over Friday night to celebrate my upcoming birthday. We had tasty food and played Mario Party 8. It was a fun night.
That morning
helping out with dinner...
seriously this is the best way i can actually make dinner
he loves to be where the people are

Saturday night we watched Meet the Robinson's in our room and ate popcorn.

Helping me make the popcorn


We didn't watch the Superbowl but had a Harry Potter movie marathon that weekend instead. So much better.
Monday we went to Red Robin for my free birthday food.
 
 
 
they LOVE watching basketball

On my birthday our ward's relief society had a sister swap that we donated a bunch of things to (including diapers Cohen out grew and only wore a few of in the package because they gave him major diaper rash). Aubrey came by that morning to pick up all our donations to take to the church with her's. my visiting teacher dropped off a treat for me. Cohen and I played all day. He had rice cereal and I had oatmeal at the same time. Dave came home and watched Cohen while Aubrey and I went to the sister swap where I got a couple things for Cohen. I came home and we had dinner and watched Hotel Transylvania which was pretty cute. Then we had surprise icecream cake. I loved being able to celebrate my birthday with my two boys.









a bonus picture... we play outside when it's not super chilly and windy  and all the kids are still in school
helping with dinner last night
now I eat hot cereal while he eats his rice cereal...
it doesn't seem as bad for him now that it looks like I'm eating something like what he is