Wednesday, January 16, 2013

16 January 2013

This new year started out not so fun for us. All three of us were sick for a while which was really hard but we're all close to being all healthy and better thankfully.
sick sleeping baby
My dad had a business trip out here so my mom tagged along to get some grandson time in even if it was just for three days. Cohen was a sleep when they first showed up and he saw them both when he woke up and started to cry because he saw them and not me. I picked him up and he was fine after that. It was pretty funny though. We went to McCormick and Schmick's for dinner which was fun (and a nice change from On the Border). My dad drove out to the bay area that night so my mom stayed the night. We did some shopping that day and got Costa Vida for lunch which was fantastic! Then that night we watched the new Bourne movie and ate pizza. Then my dad came back which was great so Cohen would get to see him again. They went out to their hotel that night but my mom rejoined Cohen and I the next morning for more shopping. Then we went out to dinner with Dave at the Lion's Gate Hotel. Then my mom drove up to the airport where my dad had been dropped off. It was great being able to see them both. 




Got handed off at a bad time to grandpa... luckily he cheered up pretty quickly

One of the gifts grandma bout for Cohen
 
Besides being sick 2013 has been fun with our little guy who is even more interactive with us and super smiley whenever he sees us. He does his "monster face", laughs on occasion, working on sitting up, all about grabbing his shirt to show off his cute belly, a pro at tummy time, starting to interact with toys, and loves to be played with by his mom or dad.







I can't believe my little monster is going to be 4 months old this week!!!