Friday, November 30, 2012

Some Of My Favorite Baby Apps and Sites

These are some of my favorite things since I've had Cohen:
diapers.com they ship for free pretty much and it's super fast shipping and it's not just diapers... they have pretty much EVERYTHING. So unlike Babies R Us where it's only free to the store shipping you've got to your door for free. Plus they have pretty good deals going on a lot of the time.
Diapers.comHome Essentials
use code: GABR1440
Buy Baby Items at Diapers.com
Excludes existing customers of Diapers.com, BeautyBar.com, Casa.com or other Quidsi sites. Restrictions apply.

My favorite clothing store for Cohen is Carter's now since we have one right up the hill I just go into it but they've got great deals going on a lot of the time if you know when to shop. Plus they pretty much always have a coupon available on top of it which is fantastic.
Another clothing one is Wittlebee which you subscribe to for however long you want and they send you a box of clothing based off of what you tell them you like. No stress. I just wish I could afford to do the $40 a month.

I also happen to love these apps:
Similac Baby Journal it might be just me but I keep track of when Cohen falls a sleep and when he wakes up. As well as when he eats. It lets me pause in the middle of feedings and say which side he's working on. I love it because then the app just tells me which side he needs to start with next feeding and how long he ate for exactly. I also keep track of his growth on it which is handy. They have a lot more things you can keep track of- diaper changes, pumping, and bottle feeding. It's also FREE.
I also LOVE Ambiance, it has been a life savor. Cohen LOVES the sound of water (in any form) and it calms him down. So when he's freaking out in the car and it's just me and him and since he can't put his binky in his mouth himself yet I hook my ipod up to the car or put it in his car seat and turn on the ocean for him (or any of the other two water sounds I've downloaded). The free version of this app only allows you to download three sounds, but if you buy the $3 one you can get as many of them as you want. As of right now he's fine with just the three sounds so I'm sticking to the free one. It calms him down pretty quickly every time and puts him to sleep and I love it (for my sanity's sake).
I just thought I'd share these with all you other mothers out there who might not know about some of these lovely things yet.