Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving has always been my favorite holiday. When I was a kid it was because it was my grandpa's favorite and because it meant I got to eats lots of mashed potatoes. As I've grown older I've grown to appreciate having a day devoted to gratitude and all that it brings.
I wanted to write up the things I'm most grateful for this year lest I forget.
I'm so grateful for my husband. He's always there for me whether it's four in the morning and I'm bawling in the bathroom from exhaustion, heart burn and a ripped nail to I just need a break for myself. He always does his best to make sure I'm happy. He's my best friend and my eternal partner. I don't know where I'd be without him and I don't want to know.
I'm also very grateful for my son who I wouldn't have without my sweet husband. He brings so much joy into my life. He is truly a blessing from heaven.
I'm grateful for Dave's job and the happiness it brings into his life because he finally enjoys his job.
I'm grateful for my family and friends and the love and support they've always given.
I'm grateful for my Father in Heaven who has truly blessed. I'm so grateful for his everlasting love for me.

Photobucket

Photobucket