Thursday, August 9, 2012

Keeping Busy

I know the idea of being able to stay home all day sounds lovely, but it definitely has it's time of expiration. This is something I learned while living in AZ. Luckily we lived close to my Uncle Lowell and Aunt Sara and she kind enough to come out and take me out to do things every once and a while. Living here though I'm pretty much on my own (minus my husband, but he's at work). With being pregnant it's been nice to have something/someone else to think about and occupy my time with but it's also given me time to work on things that I might not be able to do for a while after the baby is here. So I've done lots of painting, drawing, reading, movie watching (a little too much of that one), baking, calling my mom, and working on my photography (which I didn't do in AZ for some reason) taking pictures of anything and everything I can find close at hand (i.e. Comet, neighbor's cat, lots of desserts, and trying to take pictures when visiting with family and friends). I'm sure I'll get to take lots of pictures of the baby since he'll pretty much consume my life for a while as I get to know him and he gets to know me and we work on establishing a routine that's going to get bounced around for a couple of months. Yes, I do get bored a lot but I've got about a month (who knows for sure) till this little monster is here so I've decided to enjoy my last moments of boredom (if that even makes sense).