Saturday, August 18, 2012

9 Months and Feeling Huge

Today I'm 36 weeks pregnant! It's crazy how fast it's gone by but at the same time I feel like it's taking forever.
My mom and sister drove down on Tuesday from Washington so they could see me pregnant and be with me while Dave was in New Jersey. It was great being able to catch up. We did A LOT of shopping too while they were here, thanks for the baby stuff you two bought us! I feel all prepared stuff wise for this baby besides just needing a chair for his room now so that's awesome. My mom was kind enough and bought me a couple of maternity shirts too since now all my shirts can't really cover the giant belly. We also ate lots of yummy food from Costa Vida, On The Border, Chille's, and Olive Garden along with making a beautiful Blueberry French Toast Casserole for breakfast. They both went to my dr apt with me which was fun since my mom grew up with the dr. We also went and got pedicures which is great since I can't reach my toes very well anymore either. All and all it was a lot of fun and made having Dave gone much easier.
As far as pregnancy goes, IcyHot has become my new best friend. My upper back has been killing me for about two weeks now (no it's not contractions despite what the crazy lady who answers the phone at the doctor's office after hours was thinking... she doesn't like a shoulder blade is considered as part of your back) but then we went and picked up some IcyHot (after the phone call to make sure it was ok) and it's definitely improved my back pain, which means I've been sleeping a little better at night (not a lot but I'll take what I can get).

this is actually at 35 weeks... still have yet to take my 36 weeks picture
but it's not much different

I look like I'm sneaking a basketball under my shirt

cleaned all the bottles and such