Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Missing My Grandpa

I was up late last night not being able to sleep at all. My mind was busy thinking of so many things from baby to my family and my two brothers who are both going to be busy great things to my grandpa. So I thought I'd try to google my grandpa and see what I could find on him and this is what I found (as well as a lot of law case things he had been involved with for work):
GRIFFIN, Roland Ivan - We cherish and honor Roland Ivan Griffin who lived from 12 March 1936 - 18 March 2004. Ron was born in Murray, Utah. He was a graduate of Brigham Young University with a degree in electrical engineering where he met and married his loving wife Marilyn who predeceased him by fifteen years. Ron graduated from Stanford Law School in 1965. He was an accomplished patent attorney specializing in intellectual property law at HewlettPackard Company for forty years where he was highly regarded. Ron was an active member in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. His many years of service to others included a two and half year mission in France and many opportunities to teach. He loved the 49ers, playing basketball, and BLTs with banana milkshakes. Fishing and spending time at his ranch in Utah with his family were among same of his most precious moments. Ron is dearly loved and missed by his loving wife Maria of more than twelve years, his six children, sixteen grandchildren and his favorite schipperke Sophie.