Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July

The fourth of July was great this year. It was so nice to have Dave home all to myself for an extra day, even if it was a Wednesday. We slept in together which was lovely since we don't normally (with work during the week, Dave gets up earlier than me on Saturday's to get some gaming time in, and I wake up early on Sunday's to get all ready for church while dave's still sleeping). I made some yummy waffles in our plain non-belgium waffle maker (my mom bought it just for me knowing that's my favorite kind) while Dave played one of his video games. I then got started On putting together some of the food things for our big dinner. After dinner was all set we popped in the first of two star wars movies we watched that day. We also played games, watched "That 70's Show", and just hung out. It was a lot of fun and probably our last holiday we'll actually be celebrating before the baby comes!












Oh and on a side note, we went and saw "Brave" last weekend! It was pretty good, not the best, but I enjoy it more than some Pixar films. The Dad and brothers were my favorite parts of the movie, they cracked me up!