Thursday, July 19, 2012

4 Years Since HS

This day in my life - 
I've been thinking about it a lot this year. It could be because Dave's class had their 10 year (which we didn't go to) or it could just be because I'm having a baby. But either way I can't believe I've been graduated for four years from high school, that's the same amount of years I put into high school (unlike many of my graduating classmates since our high school was a three year high school and I had gone to high school in California before moving to Washington). It's all gone so fast (thank goodness). In those four years I had attended 4 semesters in Rexburg with four different sets of roommates.
1st semester in the dorms
2nd semester at Aspen Village
(and no I don't have pictures with my other roomies... the next semester I didn't like mine and my last semester I pretty much was never there either)
Met Elder L. Tom Perry

Went to N. Carolina and New York after graduation


Got to visit Camille at Rexburg and Michelle at Provo in one trip

This is also when I met Elder Perry
I also got to visit her while I went to Rexburg but have no pictures from that trip
Visited Aunt Viola a lot while at school
Finally went to school (again) with my best friend Camille.
I met Dave the beginning of my second year of school and we started dating that February
We got engaged the next semester
and then married in September (that's two years ago)

(the rest of this is all post wedding day)
Moved three times since we've been together
Arizona
Washington
and California
We've traveled a lot in those two years too
      2011-

Seattle for a month while Dave was in New Jersey
Utah for Travis and Emily's wedding in
Vegas with Juan and Sara
     we were in New Jersey for a month where we went to a lot of fun places on the weekends
NYC
Virginia to see some of Dave's mission, visit Hazel, and see Monticello
Washington DC
Coney Island
I got to go to Disneyland while in CA for Camille's wedding


Went to Rexburg to drop Tommy off at school for my parent's
This is when I lost many items to the river because I fell in it
We've had lots of different visitors all the places we've lived






(my dad visited too but we never got a picture with him
or when Juan and Sara came out to help us move
or with Dave's dad when he visited in AZ)

We got Comet at the end of November 2011

Found out we were having a baby in January and had it confirmed by a doctor in February
We bought a car

And we've been to the Bay Area twice since moving to California to see Juan and Sara
the first trip
the second
my other best friend Michelle went and came back from a mission during those four years too and I got to see her before she went back to school and before we moved to CA

And my dear friend Emily got married too right before we moved to CA and I was in her bridal party too

(So I've been to three weddings since I've been married of close friends of ours)

All and all I feel like I've accomplished way more in these last four year of my life and I have loved them. It's so nice to be grown up and have a little more choice over my life. I can't wait for all the years to come (I just hope they don't go so quickly this time).