Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tommy's Visit

Tommy got here on Saturday (as I stated before) and we got to do all sorts of fun/low key things while he was here until yesterday. 


We went to Red Robin, Del Taco, Burger King, Quiznos, Jamba Juice, and Lion Gate (I think that's what the restaurant was called). We took pictures. Played lots of games, both on our different gaming systems and real games. Watched a lot of Fraiser. Saw a couple of movies from our apartment as well as going to the movie theater to see "Snow White and the Huntsman" which was pretty good (I think Kristen Stewart is slowly getting better...). Went back and forth to the airport a lot more than on a normal trip. Chatted. I made dinner almost every day that week! That's a big deal for me. And he was so great and helped me out a lot with my book case project.



I'm so glad he got to come out here and see our apartment. It was so much fun to get to see him to and spend a whole week with him, especially if I don't get to make it for his farewell (hoping I will though). He's such a great guy and I'm so excited for him to go on a mission.
Busy working on homework