Tuesday, May 22, 2012

22 May 2012

As of late - I have been at home doing pretty much nothing... But I'm so glad I have Comet this time to hang out with me while I stay home each day unlike when we lived in Tempe. I'm also so excited for little Zaugg to join us in September and then I will have my time all taken up (in the beginning that is, until he can sit up and sleeps a little longer).
So to occupy my time I've watched all (that was available and it was more like it was on and I did all sorts of things while listening to it) of Rugrats (don't judge me), season one of Melissa and Joey, and a ton of movies. I've also waited for UPS to drop off first the crib and then the changing table which I later assembled after receiving each huge box (good thing I could pretty much drag them in from the front door to the living room). I've talked to my mom a lot and my dad a few times. I look at facebook, my email, blog, etc probably more than once a day. Beat all (gotten three stars) of Angry Birds Space that was available (including the bomb world you have to buy). Made a few dinners for the first time ever (Chicken Pot Pie, which is more of a chicken and dumplings kind of recipe but that's what it's called, and Enchiladas) and I think I did a pretty good job for the first time on them. Made sugar cookies and took some to a lady in our ward who I chatted with one Sunday who lives in the same complex as us. I also made my own sugar sprinkles for the cookies and for future cookies in a bunch of different colors except purple which you can't make from blue and red food dye (just like you can't from acrylic paint as well as many other things... why they teach you that you can in elementary school I don't know when it's clearly  False). I've also painted two things for our little man which I've already posted about. And I've painted a few postcards (which I also already posted on). Now I'm making rearrangement plans for the baby's room and researching ways to repaint the bookshelves we have in there so I can make them fun and not big dark eye soars in his room.
When Dave gets home from work and on the weekends we do fun things like going out to eat, going to movies, watching movies at home, shopping, window shopping, and such. We love Roseville! We live by everything pretty much which is so nice (the hospital that I'll deliver at is like 5 mins away!!) and it's a beautiful area. There are (even though Dave thinks they died, I'm not convinced yet) two turkeys though that live by us in a little meadow that I'm terrified of.
As far as pregnancy goes I'm feeling great and feel the baby kicking all the time. I've been getting a lot of leg cramps at night lately which make it hard to sleep. But that's pretty much my only complaint. Can't believe there's only a few months left until he's with us.