Thursday, April 5, 2012

Prenatal Vitamins

I'm so excited to say that today is my first day of my new prenatal vitamins! I know this might seem like an odd thing to get excited over but I really am excited about it. So pretty much the ones I was taking before were huge and only one of them was the little gel cap kind so the other one was grainy feeling and I had to cut them all in half but I still struggled with getting them down. The first time I took them I threw up because I couldn't swallow them. I was just glad I only bought the one set of them rather than buying a whole bunch because when I started getting down on them in my bottle I actually got excited to take them that day so I'd be that much closer to starting on my new prenatal vitamins... which are gummy fruity yummy little things! I LOVE them. It's like eating candy honestly. Thank you world for having options for people who can't swallow pills like me