Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Uneventful Prenatal Visists...

So I went in for my first just normal prenatal dr visit which was fun because I got to hear the baby's heart beat (and know that it's still alive and growing and well) but other than that talk about not exciting. Not that it's my doctor's fault, but I didn't really have any questions and we didn't really have anything special to talk about. So I spent an hour there for nothing really which is sad. But, he know's we're moving now which is good and we talked about what to do for getting stuff transferred to a new doctor in Sacramento. And we moved the ultra sound appointment to the 16th (I'll be just a couple days over 18 weeks then) so we can find out if we're having a boy or girl if we stay that long (which would be nice just to know and worry about the next month meeting with the new doctor).
It's crazy how fast it's all going though. It probably helped a lot that we only thought I was like 6 or 7 weeks pregnant when I went into see my dr first and then found out because the ultrasound that I was 11 weeks and 4 days along already so I pretty much cruised through that first trimester. And luckily for me that first trimester was over all not to bad. I would feel nauseous a lot but so long as I had something I could munch on close by I was good until I could get a meal. I also was super tired all the time, but I'm sure that work didn't help with that (I'm so excited that with baby number 2 I'll only have one baby to worry about during that time instead of working with 6 babies) and my cold didn't help it out either. But other than that it's been good. I've only thrown up once and that was at my apartment but it was only because of the prenatal vitamins (yes I'm pathetic and can't swallow them very well) and it wasn't really because of the baby and the nausea.