Saturday, March 3, 2012

3 March 2012

So after many tests to make sure this was really happening
Dave and I are having a baby this September! We're both super excited. It's amazing knowing that you created something with someone you love and when you get to see pictures of it growing inside of you and hear it's heart beat. It's beautiful. I'm so excited for this little munchkin to be a part of our lives now.
Here are the first of many pictures to come-
We love you already!
I can't wait for this -

"We feel like we look in the faces of each one of our children -- and I know there's other parents out there that can identify with what I'm saying -- the struggles that we've gone through and the different challenges that we face with each different pregnancy; it's all been worth it. When I see their faces I think, "They wouldn't be here if I weren't willing to literally walk through the valley of the shadow of death," because you know that when you go through labor pains and you're giving birth, you literally feel like you're about to die when you are giving birth
But boy when you hold that baby in your arms there are no amount of words that can express the joy in your heart that you feel. When you see that little one looking at you or cooing -- it's the greatest joy I believe this side of heaven to get to experience life like that. And whether you experience it through birth or adoption, that love between a parent and a child is just precious. "  - Michelle Duggar (19 Kids and Counting)