Thursday, November 17, 2011

So remember my attempted drawing of Dave and myself... well I tried to revisit it and nothing was working but I was pleased with how Dave's head/face turned out so I took that and found another picture of me and this is what I came up with this time - 
Still not perfect but closer....
Anyways, Dave's friend Brennan came down for a visit with his friend Kyle for the weekend and we got to do all sorts of fun things with them. We went to Applebee's their first night here and waited like 45 mins to get seated (apparently they were serving vets for free and we went on veterans day sooo that was our own fault). But the next day was great. The boys went and played basketball early in the morning and after that we went into Seattle where they checked into their hotel. We then we to Ivar's on the warf which was excellent (but we learned that they don't do it with the french bread unlike the Bellevue Ivar's that we've come to love... sourdough is good but french bread with clam chowder is awesome, I highly recommend it), then we went up to "The Gum Wall" up on Post Alley by Pikes Market Place and the boys each added to the wall (I had done it years ago already), then we walked up and down Pikes looking at everything. After that we went to a UW basketball game which was fun even though we were pretty much in the very last row. Dave and the boys went to the Seahawks game the next day. Over all it was a fun weekend. Beyond that we're both busy with work and that's about it....
--- Gabrielle Jean Zaugg