Friday, November 11, 2011

Ready for Christmas Already

So it's true... I've been listening to Christmas music secretly for about 3 months now and for the last month I've been pretty open about it. I even found out Dave was listening to some while at work the other day and yes his coworkers said the "you can't start listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving" bull but he swiftly reminded them that he's Canadian and Canada's Thanksgiving has already come and gone.
But I've also been buying presents slowly throughout the year and coming up with fun ideas for decorating the apt.
Oh and if we were to send out Christmas cards this year (I'm thinking we're going to wait until our little family has more members) then it would have something along the lines of these attached to them -

and yes I just made these. I'm trying to work on my word art abilities (I think I'm lacking greatly).